Thursday, May 03, 2007

One man stood ahead of the pack: Ron Paul

The news is in: Ron Paul stood beyond the pack and opposed the Iraq War. He not only has opposed it from the very beginning, but is also against a national ID card and foreign intervention, period. Ron Paul was the most resolute and strongest speaker in the bunch.

I understand it's early in the presidential race for 2008, but the strategy among the others was blatant: display confidence! And chat, chat, chat.

If I were a voter against the war and against government encroachment in my private life (and I am like most people), then there was only one choice tonight at the Republican presidential debate: Rep. Ron Paul of Texas.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, and I trust Ron Paul to tell the truth and do what is right.
    Thanks for the great posting!
    -FCJ

    ReplyDelete